cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cha_cha
Super User
Super User

Create a button that will make the browser into Full Screen (emulating F11)

Hello, is it possible to create a button in PowerApps that will make the browser tab where the app is open into Full-Screen mode?

Just in case my answer helped you solve your problem, please mark/accept this as a SOLUTION This helps community members if they experience a similar issue in the future.

bistek.space   @charv3n    @BisTekSpace 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SudeepGhatakNZ
Multi Super User
Multi Super User

I don't think you can play with browser settings in the context of PowerApps.

You can however add &hideNavbar=true as a suffix to your URL (or have it Launch("http..etcetc............&hideNavBar=true) so that the Office365 bar along the top disappears

If my suggestion helped you, please give it a Thumbs up and Mark it as a Solution so that it can benefit others in the community.
Sudeep Ghatak
Microsoft MVP, Business Applications
www.sudeepghatak.com

View solution in original post

poweractivate
Most Valuable Professional

@cha_cha 

It is possible, but I don't think it is possible using "out of the box" functionality in terms of just using an existing Power Apps Control in a Canvas App.

The only way I am aware of, is using a custom Component, specifically one created with the

Power Apps Component Framework

then using it from Power Apps as if you were using out of the box Power Apps Controls.

I made a custom code component for you, called FullScreenControl 

I attached it to the bottom of this post, so you could import it to your Environment, and start using this Code Component in your Power Apps Canvas App. You can do this without having to build it from the source code yourself.

1. Follow all steps in Enable the Power Apps component framework feature

2. Download the Zip file attached at bottom of this post FullScreenControl_solution.zip. Now follow all the steps in Import Solutions  - it should end up coming in as a Managed Solution:

poweractivate_2-1663873904578.png

3. Follow all steps in Add components to a canvas app

4. Add the Custom Control to the Screen. Make it as small as you can, it's only there to do things in the background, it doesn't show anything on it. 

5. Add a Button Control (the regular out of the box Button Control), For OnSelect use this formula:

Set(myToggleVar,!myToggleVar)

and for Text property put something like "F11"

6. Add another Button Control (the regular out of the box Button Control), For OnSelect use this formula:

Set(myEnabledVar,!myEnabledVar);Set(myToggleVar,myEnabledVar);

and for Text property put something like "Enable/Disable"

7. Add a Label Control, and then for Text put this:

"F11 Button is Enabled? : " & myEnabledVar

8. For the buttonToggleProperty custom property of the custom component FullScreenControl1 use this formula:

myToggleVar

9. For the buttonEnabledProperty custom property of the custom component FullScreenControl1 use this formula:

myEnabledVar

10. Save and Publish the app.

11. Play the App.

12. Notice the F11 Button on the Screen should not work.

13. Press the Enable/Disable button.

14. Now press the F11 Button on the Screen - it should be working now.

Some potential areas of improvement for this code component:

1. If someone is pressing F11 for real on their keyboard, and then after that, presses the Power Apps "F11" button you added to the Screen, the functionality might not work properly especially in the final published app ran in the browser, and particularly when the real F11 key caused fullscreen to be on, and after that the on-screen button is pressed, this may not cause it to exit full screen mode. The component source code may need to be adjusted further for this to work correctly for this scenario. However, if only the on-screen button is used, it should work fine.

2. This Component might only work properly with &hideNavBar=true in the URL bar of the published app. The component source code may need to be adjusted further for this to work properly with the nav bar on there. NOTE: It might work fine actually, even without &hideNavBar=true in the URL bar

3. It might be better to use the new way to make Code Components in general - I created a Standard Code Component instead for this one. 

Source code:

Beware: I would advise you not to proceed past this point, unless you really want to make modifications to the Component itself. You can just use the Zip file I provided instead and the steps above only, without having to do any of the below. The steps below may require you to do more than use Power Apps itself - you have to modify the Power Apps Component itself - and this uses actual code, not "low-code".

If you really want to try this below anyway, please go ahead and proceed. 

You may find the source code of the Component here:

https://github.com/poweractivate/FullScreenControl/

The steps to build from source are:

1. Follow all steps at Enable the Power Apps component framework feature - docs.microsoft.com

2. Download and install

latest node.js LTS version 
https://nodejs.org/en/download/

3. Download Visual Studio Code here:
https://code.visualstudio.com/download

4. Install Visual Studio Extension Power Platform Tools for Visual Studio Code
Using Power Platform Tools for Visual Studio Code - docs.microsoft.com

5. In Visual Studio Code go to Terminal -> New Terminal

6. Extract from Github repo to C drive, then issue these commands in Terminal from Visual Studio Code:

cd C:\FullScreenControl
mkdir FullScreenControl_solution
cd .\FullScreenControl_solution\
npm install
pac solution init --publisher-name poweractivate --publisher-prefix powact
pac solution add-reference --path ../
msbuild /t:rebuild /restore /p:Configuration=Release

Leave out the /p:Configuration=Release to get an unmanaged solution - leave it in there to get a managed solution.

If you get any errors, check all of the below, then retry the command that you got the error on again.

If you get errors, check the below:

Check that you have latest node.js installed, then try again, especially if your error is on the npm install part.

Also make sure the running node.exe process has access to the internet for this to succeed.

If you receive an error in MSBuild, during

it must be added to the path environment variables first before continuing. After doing it, use the command

$env:Path = [System.Environment]::GetEnvironmentVariable("Path","Machine") + ";" + [System.Environment]::GetEnvironmentVariable("Path","User")

to reload the environment variables in this PowerShell session right after adding the correct MSBuild.exe containing directory to the PATH environment variable.

If you get any error saying you need to get the developer pack for the .net version, you should follow what it says and install the required developer pack version, then after the successful installation of the developer pack, try the command again that had the error, 

Note also that for this build to work successfully, your running MSBuild.exe process will require access to the internet while it is run, to process NuGet dependencies. You may need to allow it access for it through firewall, if it is currently being blocked by firewall.

7. If there is still an issue, try installing the Power Platform CLI tools (not the VSIX extension) here:

Power Platform CLI for Windows - docs.microsoft.com

then try the command again that had the error.

8. Take the generated Zip file under C:\FullScreenControl\FullScreenControl_solution\bin\debug or C:\FullScreenControl\FullScreenControl_solution\bin\release and import it into Dataverse Environment that the Canvas App is in.

For more guidance how to import a solution, check here:

Import a Solution - docs.microsoft.com

9. Go to Canvas App in Power Apps Studio, and go to Insert -> Components, then More Components. There should be two tabs under Import components - Canvas and Code. Click on the Code tab, since it is a Code Component. If it is not showing, click on Refresh button inside the tab. If this does not work, then close and open Power Apps Studio again and it should show up.

10. Follow all the steps I gave in the beginning of the post from this point forward.

To update source code of the Code Component after it was added to a Canvas App, and apply these changes to the existing Canvas App:

1. Make your source code changes.

2. Go to C:\FullScreenControl\FullScreenControl_solution\src\Other\Solution.xml and increment the Version number:

<Version>1.1.9</Version>

For example, change 1.1.9 to something higher, such as 1.1.10

3. Go to  C:\FullScreenControl\ControlManifest.Input.xml and make the same change to the version number here too:

<control namespace="FullScreenControlNamespace" constructor="FullScreenControl" version="1.1.9" ....

For example, change 1.1.9 to something higher, such as 1.1.10 - I recommend to match the version number that you chose for Step 2.

4. From terminal issue this command:

5. Import the Zip file (Solution) into Dataverse under Solutions. You should be told that the solution is going to be upgraded since the version number is now different (if not, repeat all the steps again above, making sure to do Step 2 in particular above correctly). Go to Advanced and then select the radio button near Update (i.e. to replace all files).

6. Close the app editing session for the app containing the component, and then open it up again for editing. When warned with a prompt about unsafe code, go ahead and accept it. You should now get another prompt to update the code component (if not, repeat all the steps again above, making sure to do Step 3 in particular above correctly). Accept this prompt as well to update the code component.

7. You should see the changes - as soon as right away in the Power Apps editor - with a green success message about code component being updated successfully. Now make a small change like drag some Control slightly to a different position, and then save and publish the app to see it in Play mode.

Actually creating, modifying and/or debugging custom code components on a regular basis may require you to set up some really specific things, so that you can do this more quickly and more often, and more reliably - I won't go into that for the moment, as this may involve going into more detail even than this.

For now, let's say you simply change the code component this way with the steps above.

Whenever you see a breaking change, such as an error saying "Error loading component" - you may need to go back to a last known good configuration (such as the version I provided) and make sure you can at least import that one back in.

If you are not comfortable doing any source code changes at all, I'd recommend just using the ZIP file I already provided, and only the first steps I provided in the early parts of this post to import this zip file into Dataverse as a managed solution, and use it directly as a Code Component in Power Apps using the steps I gave in the beginning of this post, and without needing to worry about the Code Component's source code at all.

See if it helps @cha_cha 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SudeepGhatakNZ
Multi Super User
Multi Super User

I don't think you can play with browser settings in the context of PowerApps.

You can however add &hideNavbar=true as a suffix to your URL (or have it Launch("http..etcetc............&hideNavBar=true) so that the Office365 bar along the top disappears

If my suggestion helped you, please give it a Thumbs up and Mark it as a Solution so that it can benefit others in the community.
Sudeep Ghatak
Microsoft MVP, Business Applications
www.sudeepghatak.com
poweractivate

@cha_cha 

I believe it may be possible to do this.

However, the solution I have in mind, is somewhat complex to set up and implement, and it will also take me some time to prepare and test it. It is using a specific feature of Power Apps, which is a little bit more advanced than the standard functionality.

In case you are really interested in it, I can try to prepare you the solution, and the steps how you can make the solution, how you can use the solution, and a prepared version of the solution you can use more quickly with less setup steps from your end.

In the meantime, I am curious if there is a simpler solution than what I may have in mind.

I might wait for some time in case someone else has an easy solution, as I would like to know it as well.

I might keep an eye on this post.

If there is no solution given within some time, and in case I have the time to prepare it, I might consider to give you the solution I have in mind, which will ultimately give you a button in Power Apps that is emulating the native browser functionality of pressing F11 / toggling native browser full-screen, but from a button in Power Apps.

If you are interested in the solution, let me know.

poweractivate

@cha_cha 

It is possible, but I don't think it is possible using "out of the box" functionality in terms of just using an existing Power Apps Control in a Canvas App.

The only way I am aware of, is using a custom Component, specifically one created with the

Power Apps Component Framework

then using it from Power Apps as if you were using out of the box Power Apps Controls.

I made a custom code component for you, called FullScreenControl 

I attached it to the bottom of this post, so you could import it to your Environment, and start using this Code Component in your Power Apps Canvas App. You can do this without having to build it from the source code yourself.

1. Follow all steps in Enable the Power Apps component framework feature

2. Download the Zip file attached at bottom of this post FullScreenControl_solution.zip. Now follow all the steps in Import Solutions  - it should end up coming in as a Managed Solution:

poweractivate_2-1663873904578.png

3. Follow all steps in Add components to a canvas app

4. Add the Custom Control to the Screen. Make it as small as you can, it's only there to do things in the background, it doesn't show anything on it. 

5. Add a Button Control (the regular out of the box Button Control), For OnSelect use this formula:

Set(myToggleVar,!myToggleVar)

and for Text property put something like "F11"

6. Add another Button Control (the regular out of the box Button Control), For OnSelect use this formula:

Set(myEnabledVar,!myEnabledVar);Set(myToggleVar,myEnabledVar);

and for Text property put something like "Enable/Disable"

7. Add a Label Control, and then for Text put this:

"F11 Button is Enabled? : " & myEnabledVar

8. For the buttonToggleProperty custom property of the custom component FullScreenControl1 use this formula:

myToggleVar

9. For the buttonEnabledProperty custom property of the custom component FullScreenControl1 use this formula:

myEnabledVar

10. Save and Publish the app.

11. Play the App.

12. Notice the F11 Button on the Screen should not work.

13. Press the Enable/Disable button.

14. Now press the F11 Button on the Screen - it should be working now.

Some potential areas of improvement for this code component:

1. If someone is pressing F11 for real on their keyboard, and then after that, presses the Power Apps "F11" button you added to the Screen, the functionality might not work properly especially in the final published app ran in the browser, and particularly when the real F11 key caused fullscreen to be on, and after that the on-screen button is pressed, this may not cause it to exit full screen mode. The component source code may need to be adjusted further for this to work correctly for this scenario. However, if only the on-screen button is used, it should work fine.

2. This Component might only work properly with &hideNavBar=true in the URL bar of the published app. The component source code may need to be adjusted further for this to work properly with the nav bar on there. NOTE: It might work fine actually, even without &hideNavBar=true in the URL bar

3. It might be better to use the new way to make Code Components in general - I created a Standard Code Component instead for this one. 

Source code:

Beware: I would advise you not to proceed past this point, unless you really want to make modifications to the Component itself. You can just use the Zip file I provided instead and the steps above only, without having to do any of the below. The steps below may require you to do more than use Power Apps itself - you have to modify the Power Apps Component itself - and this uses actual code, not "low-code".

If you really want to try this below anyway, please go ahead and proceed. 

You may find the source code of the Component here:

https://github.com/poweractivate/FullScreenControl/

The steps to build from source are:

1. Follow all steps at Enable the Power Apps component framework feature - docs.microsoft.com

2. Download and install

latest node.js LTS version 
https://nodejs.org/en/download/

3. Download Visual Studio Code here:
https://code.visualstudio.com/download

4. Install Visual Studio Extension Power Platform Tools for Visual Studio Code
Using Power Platform Tools for Visual Studio Code - docs.microsoft.com

5. In Visual Studio Code go to Terminal -> New Terminal

6. Extract from Github repo to C drive, then issue these commands in Terminal from Visual Studio Code:

cd C:\FullScreenControl
mkdir FullScreenControl_solution
cd .\FullScreenControl_solution\
npm install
pac solution init --publisher-name poweractivate --publisher-prefix powact
pac solution add-reference --path ../

Leave out the /p:Configuration=Release to get an unmanaged solution - leave it in there to get a managed solution.

If you get any errors, check all of the below, then retry the command that you got the error on again.

If you get errors, check the below:

Check that you have latest node.js installed, then try again, especially if your error is on the npm install part.

Also make sure the running node.exe process has access to the internet for this to succeed.

If you receive an error in MSBuild, during

it must be added to the path environment variables first before continuing. After doing it, use the command

$env:Path = [System.Environment]::GetEnvironmentVariable("Path","Machine") + ";" + [System.Environment]::GetEnvironmentVariable("Path","User")

to reload the environment variables in this PowerShell session right after adding the correct MSBuild.exe containing directory to the PATH environment variable.

If you get any error saying you need to get the developer pack for the .net version, you should follow what it says and install the required developer pack version, then after the successful installation of the developer pack, try the command again that had the error, 

Note also that for this build to work successfully, your running MSBuild.exe process will require access to the internet while it is run, to process NuGet dependencies. You may need to allow it access for it through firewall, if it is currently being blocked by firewall.

7. If there is still an issue, try installing the Power Platform CLI tools (not the VSIX extension) here:

Power Platform CLI for Windows - docs.microsoft.com

then try the command again that had the error.

8. Take the generated Zip file under C:\FullScreenControl\FullScreenControl_solution\bin\debug or C:\FullScreenControl\FullScreenControl_solution\bin\release and import it into Dataverse Environment that the Canvas App is in.

For more guidance how to import a solution, check here:

Import a Solution - docs.microsoft.com

9. Go to Canvas App in Power Apps Studio, and go to Insert -> Components, then More Components. There should be two tabs under Import components - Canvas and Code. Click on the Code tab, since it is a Code Component. If it is not showing, click on Refresh button inside the tab. If this does not work, then close and open Power Apps Studio again and it should show up.

10. Follow all the steps I gave in the beginning of the post from this point forward.

To update source code of the Code Component after it was added to a Canvas App, and apply these changes to the existing Canvas App:

1. Make your source code changes.

2. Go to C:\FullScreenControl\FullScreenControl_solution\src\Other\Solution.xml and increment the Version number:

<Version>1.1.9</Version>

For example, change 1.1.9 to something higher, such as 1.1.10

3. Go to  C:\FullScreenControl\ControlManifest.Input.xml and make the same change to the version number here too:

<control namespace="FullScreenControlNamespace" constructor="FullScreenControl" version="1.1.9" ....

For example, change 1.1.9 to something higher, such as 1.1.10 - I recommend to match the version number that you chose for Step 2.

4. From terminal issue this command:

5. Import the Zip file (Solution) into Dataverse under Solutions. You should be told that the solution is going to be upgraded since the version number is now different (if not, repeat all the steps again above, making sure to do Step 2 in particular above correctly). Go to Advanced and then select the radio button near Update (i.e. to replace all files).

6. Close the app editing session for the app containing the component, and then open it up again for editing. When warned with a prompt about unsafe code, go ahead and accept it. You should now get another prompt to update the code component (if not, repeat all the steps again above, making sure to do Step 3 in particular above correctly). Accept this prompt as well to update the code component.

7. You should see the changes - as soon as right away in the Power Apps editor - with a green success message about code component being updated successfully. Now make a small change like drag some Control slightly to a different position, and then save and publish the app to see it in Play mode.

Actually creating, modifying and/or debugging custom code components on a regular basis may require you to set up some really specific things, so that you can do this more quickly and more often, and more reliably - I won't go into that for the moment, as this may involve going into more detail even than this.

For now, let's say you simply change the code component this way with the steps above.

Whenever you see a breaking change, such as an error saying "Error loading component" - you may need to go back to a last known good configuration (such as the version I provided) and make sure you can at least import that one back in.

If you are not comfortable doing any source code changes at all, I'd recommend just using the ZIP file I already provided, and only the first steps I provided in the early parts of this post to import this zip file into Dataverse as a managed solution, and use it directly as a Code Component in Power Apps using the steps I gave in the beginning of this post, and without needing to worry about the Code Component's source code at all.

See if it helps @cha_cha 

Hello @poweractivate 

I really appreciate the time you have spent answering my question. I will definitely try it out during my free time. As of now, my team moved to a different project that also needs my attention. Thank you so much for your help. I will try to contribute to your work whenever I can. Thank you so much.

Just in case my answer helped you solve your problem, please mark/accept this as a SOLUTION This helps community members if they experience a similar issue in the future.

bistek.space   @charv3n    @BisTekSpace 

@poweractivate This is amazing. Works brilliantly on my monitor even without hidenavbar=true. However, it does not exit full screen on a laptop screen. What could be the reason? Is there a fix?

Helpful resources

Announcements

Community will be READ ONLY July 16th, 5p PDT -July 22nd

Dear Community Members,   We'd like to let you know of an upcoming change to the community platform: starting July 16th, the platform will transition to a READ ONLY mode until July 22nd.   During this period, members will not be able to Kudo, Comment, or Reply to any posts.   On July 22nd, please be on the lookout for a message sent to the email address registered on your community profile. This email is crucial as it will contain your unique code and link to register for the new platform encompassing all of the communities.   What to Expect in the New Community: A more unified experience where all products, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Copilot Studio, and Power Pages, will be accessible from one community.Community Blogs that you can syndicate and link to for automatic updates. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transition. Stay tuned for the exciting new features and a seamless community experience ahead!

Summer of Solutions | Week 4 Results | Winners will be posted on July 24th

We are excited to announce the Summer of Solutions Challenge!   This challenge is kicking off on Monday, June 17th and will run for (4) weeks.  The challenge is open to all Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Copilot Studio & Power Pages) community members. We invite you to participate in a quest to provide solutions in the Forums to as many questions as you can. Answers can be provided in all the communities.    Entry Period: This Challenge will consist of four weekly Entry Periods as follows (each an “Entry Period”)   - 12:00 a.m. PT on June 17, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. PT on June 23, 2024 - 12:00 a.m. PT on June 24, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. PT on June 30, 2024 - 12:00 a.m. PT on July 1, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. PT on July 7, 2024 - 12:00 a.m. PT on July 8, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. PT on July 14, 2024   Entries will be eligible for the Entry Period in which they are received and will not carryover to subsequent weekly entry periods.  You must enter into each weekly Entry Period separately.   How to Enter: We invite you to participate in a quest to provide "Accepted Solutions" to as many questions as you can. Answers can be provided in all the communities. Users must provide a solution which can be an “Accepted Solution” in the Forums in all of the communities and there are no limits to the number of “Accepted Solutions” that a member can provide for entries in this challenge, but each entry must be substantially unique and different.    Winner Selection and Prizes: At the end of each week, we will list the top ten (10) Community users which will consist of: 5 Community Members & 5 Super Users and they will advance to the final drawing. We will post each week in the News & Announcements the top 10 Solution providers.  At the end of the challenge, we will add all of the top 10 weekly names and enter them into a random drawing.  Then we will randomly select ten (10) winners (5 Community Members & 5 Super Users) from among all eligible entrants received across all weekly Entry Periods to receive the prize listed below. If a winner declines, we will draw again at random for the next winner.  A user will only be able to win once overall. If they are drawn multiple times, another user will be drawn at random.  Individuals will be contacted before the announcement with the opportunity to claim or deny the prize.  Once all of the winners have been notified, we will post in the News & Announcements of each community with the list of winners.   Each winner will receive one (1) Pass to the Power Platform Conference in Las Vegas, Sep. 18-20, 2024 ($1800 value). NOTE: Prize is for conference attendance only and any other costs such as airfare, lodging, transportation, and food are the sole responsibility of the winner. Tickets are not transferable to any other party or to next year’s event.   ** PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED RULES for this CHALLENGE**   Week 1 Results: Congratulations to the Week 1 qualifiers, you are being entered in the random drawing that will take place at the end of the challenge. Community MembersNumber of SolutionsSuper UsersNumber of Solutions @anandm08  23 @WarrenBelz  31 @DBO_DV  10 @Amik  19 AmínAA 6 @mmbr1606  12 @rzuber  4 @happyume  7 @Giraldoj  3@ANB 6 (tie)   @SpongYe  6 (tie)     Week 2 Results: Congratulations to the Week 2 qualifiers, you are being entered in the random drawing that will take place at the end of the challenge. Community MembersSolutionsSuper UsersSolutions @anandm08  10@WarrenBelz 25 @DBO_DV  6@mmbr1606 14 @AmínAA 4 @Amik  12 @royg  3 @ANB  10 @AllanDeCastro  2 @SunilPashikanti  5 @Michaelfp  2 @FLMike  5 @eduardo_izzo  2   Meekou 2   @rzuber  2   @Velegandla  2     @PowerPlatform-P  2   @Micaiah  2     Week 3 Results: Congratulations to the Week 3 qualifiers, you are being entered in the random drawing that will take place at the end of the challenge.   Week 3:Community MembersSolutionsSuper UsersSolutionsPower Apps anandm0861WarrenBelz86DBO_DV25Amik66Michaelfp13mmbr160647Giraldoj13FLMike31AmínAA13SpongYe27     Week 4 Results: Congratulations to the Week 4 qualifiers, you are being entered in the random drawing that will take place at the end of the challenge.   Week 4:Community MembersSolutionsSuper UsersSolutionsPower Apps DBO-DV21WarranBelz26Giraldoj7mmbr160618Muzammmil_0695067Amik14samfawzi_acml6FLMike12tzuber6ANB8   SunilPashikanti8

Check Out | 2024 Release Wave 2 Plans for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform

On July 16, 2024, we published the 2024 release wave 2 plans for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. These plans are a compilation of the new capabilities planned to be released between October 2024 to March 2025. This release introduces a wealth of new features designed to enhance customer understanding and improve overall user experience, showcasing our dedication to driving digital transformation for our customers and partners.    The upcoming wave is centered around utilizing advanced AI and Microsoft Copilot technologies to enhance user productivity and streamline operations across diverse business applications. These enhancements include intelligent automation, AI-powered insights, and immersive user experiences that are designed to break down barriers between data, insights, and individuals. Watch a summary of the release highlights.    Discover the latest features that empower organizations to operate more efficiently and adaptively. From AI-driven sales insights and customer service enhancements to predictive analytics in supply chain management and autonomous financial processes, the new capabilities enable businesses to proactively address challenges and capitalize on opportunities.    

Updates to Transitions in the Power Platform Communities

We're embarking on a journey to enhance your experience by transitioning to a new community platform. Our team has been diligently working to create a fresh community site, leveraging the very Dynamics 365 and Power Platform tools our community advocates for.  We started this journey with transitioning Copilot Studio forums and blogs in June. The move marks the beginning of a new chapter, and we're eager for you to be a part of it. The rest of the Power Platform product sites will be moving over this summer.   Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to the launch. We can't wait to welcome you to our new community space, designed with you in mind. Let's connect, learn, and grow together.   Here's to new beginnings and endless possibilities!   If you have any questions, observations or concerns throughout this process please go to https://aka.ms/PPCommSupport.   To stay up to date on the latest details of this migration and other important Community updates subscribe to our News and Announcements forums: Copilot Studio, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Pages

Users online (851)